Regency Windows encompass all of the hallmarks of exceptional window design – unsurpassed quality, functional beauty, and maintenance freedom – in custom styles to masterfully complement your home’s architecture.
Regency windows also deliver the added benefits of unparalleled energy efficiency and conservation, and are proven to help cut heating and cooling costs while making your home more comfortable.
Performance-engineered Regency windows are manufactured to provide generations of worry-free enjoyment and are endorsed by a lifetime limited, transferable warranty.
INSULATION PROTECTION DESIGNED FOR NORTHERN CLIMATES
Choosing a glass system that meets the tough demands of Northern climates is essential in achieving an energy-efficient home. The glass should provide insulation from extreme weather, reduce your heating and cooling costs, and allow the warmth and beauty of natural light to shine through. Can an insulating glass package deliver both aesthetic appeal and optimal thermal protection, even with larger windows?
EnergyPlus™ glass from Gentek can!
EnergyPlus glass is specially formulated with insulating properties that provide superior energy savings in cold regions with difficult heating requirements. The precision-engineered Low-E (low-emissivity) glass features a virtually clear, metallic coating that acts as a thermal mirror to help keep warm air in during the winter and solar heat out during the summer. This innovative glass package, which combines the Super Spacer Warm-Edge Spacer System and insulating gas, will achieve the maximum Energy Rating (ER) while allowing the cheerful ambiance of natural sunlight to illuminate your home.
EnergyPlus Glass Advantages:
- Reduces energy costs by retaining heat inside the home, especially during severe Canadian winters
- Keeps homes comfortable all year long; reduces solar heat gain in the summer to lower your air-conditioning costs
- Ensures even larger windows are energy efficient
- Lets in 68% of the sun’s heat to warm your home naturally in winter months
- Allows 75% of natural sunlight into your home to brighten the interior
- Achieves the maximum Energy Rating in all four Canadian climate zones